IJMB Reviewer is a student empowerment platform that tends to the need of educating aspirants on gaining admission. We consistently provide contents on how best to prepare for matriculation examinations and information on IJMB, JUPEB and NABTEB A LEVEL as alternatives to getting admission aside JAMB.
It is in this effort to continue enlightening aspirants that we announce the annual essay competition to feature essays that borders around admission and clarity of pursuit by aspirants.
1. Winning in the Admission Race.
2. 3 Reasons I Should Be Offered Admission.
3. The Best Alternatives To JAMB in Gaining Admission
June 12, 2018 : 11:59 PM
1st Winner — #50,000
2nd Winner — #30,000
3rd Winner — #20,000
Other ten (10) shortlisted essays will be awarded with a consolidation price of mobile phones.
- Like and follow us on FACEBOOK
- Write an essay on any of the three topics
- Minimum Word Count of 500 words
- Document format : DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT
- Submit your essay on submission page
- Winners and shortlisted essays will be contacted and announced on the IJMB Reviewer Blog.
- Participant must be a student of any Senior Secondary School in Nigeria or University Aspirant.